For 2 Persons Preparation Time ca. 15 Minuten
- 200g Somen noodles
- 1/4 cucumber slice
- 1 boiled egg
- ★ 2 tablespoons Kochujang
- ★ 1 piece of garlic
- ★ 1 tablespoo sugar
- ★ 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ★ 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Boil some noodles according to the time displayed on the bag. After boiling, put in cold water to take the heat and drain.
- Mix all seasonings marked with ★ to make Yangnyeom. After mixing, always look at the taste and adjust the taste with vinegar.
- Put some noodles in a deep bowl, put cucumbers, boiled eggs and put Yangnyeom.