Korean Cold Noodle Soup (Mul Naengmyeon, 물냉면)
For 2 Persons Preparation Time ca. 10 Minuten
- Cold noodles 600 grams
- Soup base from beef
- Sliced cucumber
- Half boiled egg
- Sliced radish (2-3 slices)
- Keep beef broth in a freezer for about 30 min to make it slightly iced before start cooking.
- Put noodles into pot of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the noodles.
- Take the noodles out and rinse them 2-3 times in cold water. Drain noodles to serve in a large bowl.
- Pour the prepared the ice cold beef broth into a bowl containing the cooled noodles, mix and enjoy it. For better taste, add sesame oil, egg, cucumber and sliced radish. according to your preference.